Self-starter and quick study with new technology, willing to take on and excel at new development projects with minimal experience or training. Proven skills with project leadership, time management, oral and written communication, and keen eye for detail. High level of interpersonal interaction with customers from different departments and backgrounds. Work experience encompasses web and application development, requirements and planning, and application maintenance and support.
- Gathered requirements for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 content management system website solution, creating project timelines and estimating multiple phases of development work.
- Developed project for AEM using customized reusable components, templates, workflow processes, Sling models, OSGi services, listeners, and schedulers based on requirements.
- Integrated and customized Adobe’s Simple Search into AEM for an enhanced Google-style search across content and assets.
- Collaborated with Adobe consultant to process attributes from SAML login using Java to store in the AEM JCR for user-specific content access management.
- Rebuilt internal request tracking system to implement new processes and requirements after full audit of existing functionality, including wireframing and requirements gathering.
- Managed and created numerous web reports for tracking shipping and service metrics globally using ColdFusion and SQL.
- Developed and maintained ETL processes to load and manage data in SQL tables.
- Recipient of FY2022 Leadership Excellence Award. Recipient of Bravo Zulu Award in March 2022.
- Developed project for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.3 content management system website solution using customized reusable components and templates.
- Integrated and enhanced Adobe’s open-source Asset Share Commons for asset search with detailed view and download capabilities.
- Developed custom workflow processes with Java.
- Developed custom OSGi bundle for creating users and groups from Excel file uploads.
- Interfaced with MySQL database for tracking and reporting using DataTables jQuery plugin.
- Developed WordPress website templates from digital designs in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Zeplin.
- Developed enhancements and improvements for multiple WordPress websites in coordination with a team of designers and developers.
- Developed custom plugins for use on multiple WordPress websites.
- Assisted QA team with functional and regression testing during deployment.
- Utilized Agile and Kanban frameworks as part of the product development workflow.
- Created actionable project scopes, resource estimates, and detailed production schedules for all client development work, overseeing projects to ensure schedules and budgets were met, and assigning projects and tasks based on developer strengths and availability.
- Utilized designs from Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in creation of fully functional web layouts.
- Back-end development for proprietary prospect and content management systems using ColdFusion and SQL Server.
- Communicated effectively with Creative Director and Art Directors to improve expectations, requirements, and processes from design to development.
- Worked with the Vice President of Operations to interview, hire, evaluate, and mentor developers.
- Managed website for school district with over 30 schools.
- Developed custom modules with ColdFusion and SQL Server, including a system for receiving and processing parental requests for school bus changes.
- Worked directly with individual school webmasters on updates and training for school websites.
- Integral in conversion from static HTML website for more than 4700 pilots to content management system, including development of training materials.
- Designed and managed website for local television stations, increasing web traffic 200% in 9 months with improvements to written and video web content.
- Developed nationally distributed training materials for proprietary corporate content management system.
- Designed and developed templated small business websites.
- Designed and developed small business websites.